Thursday, November 11, 2010

has it helped

As I look back on 10 months of TV-free living, I wonder how it has shaped my life? For instance, when the flood happened would I have reacted differently if I had had the option of vegging out in front of the TV instead of going out to help with flood recovery? Might I have chosen to sit at home and wait for my old job to reopen instead of working my butt of to start a new business? I suppose there is no real way to know what choices I might have made differently. But I tend to think it has affected things for the good. I still haven't gotten on a workout program like I'd hoped. But I am building a successful practice and doing a lot more with my photography. And I'm getting out and doing things more with friends. I like that. I like the directions it has led me in so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment