Tuesday, November 9, 2010

new technology

Well I have a new little piece of technology that I hope will help me to write/blog more consistently. It is an Epic 4G phone. I would not call myself a techno-phobe, but I can be technically-challenged and often have to ask my son to figure out why the DVD player or some other piece of electronic equipment will not behave as I have come to expect. So this is a big step for me. I have been experimenting with different apps and features and was feeling pretty good about the ability this old dog was showing in learning a new trick or two...that is until the phone rang! And try as I might, no amount of stabbing at the touch screen seemed to work. Well, on the next call I did figure it out. But that was enough to keep me from getting a swelled head over my tech prowess. Now I'm just praying my smart phone is not too much smarter than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment