Wednesday, June 2, 2010

100th post

Well, this is my 100th blog post. It is so interesting for me to go back and look at the beginning of this journey. It illustrates so perfectly how unexpectedly life can change. At the beginning of the year, I had no clue the events that would unfold over the past month. If you had asked what I would be doing in June, I certainly wouldn't have said applying for college and working to get my private massage practice going. I fully expected to be working at the spa and preparing for my once-in a-lifetime trip to Italy. The trip is uncertain at this point. It all depends on the school factor. While I would like to think I could handle taking two weeks off school, come back and make up the work with ease; it HAS been an awfully long time since I was a student and I'm very unsure how hard all this will be for me. I have been assured I won't be the oldest Freshman ever, but it sure feels like it!

All that said, I'm not depressed and most days not too anxious or neurotic. I think it will all work out for the best. And I'm certain my life will be different now than I expected. I just pray for the wisdom to discern the path I should pursue and the strength and ability to follow it and make my life all that it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment