Sunday, April 25, 2010

busy weekend

Well, it's been quite the busy weekend! Friday night I went to TPAC to see the Nashville Ballet perform A Midsummer Night's Dream. it was wonderful. I was mesmerized by their grace. The Saturday went to Cedars of Lebanon for the last day of Dance Escape. Did the workshops during the day and then the dance last night. It was great to see all of the dancers I hadn't seen since last year. Some come from as far away as Canada. It was a blast. Now today after chores, I'm going out to Vandy to do a massage for a cancer patient. I've never worked with him before, but looking forward to the opportunity. And possibly I'll get in a walk on the latter part of this beautiful day. The storms have washed the air clean and the sky is sparkling blue. It would be a shame to let that go to waste by being inside all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment