Thursday, April 1, 2010

weekend

This weekend there is a west coast swing event here in town and I plan on doing a BUNCH of dancing! I am soooo looking forward to it. I hope I can learn some new stuff at the workshops and get in lots of practice. I wish my back wasn't being so cranky, but I plan on hitting the chiropractor in the morning so I can get started on the right foot. No pun intended. The kids have gone to Gatliburg for the weekend and I can already tell the house will be way to quiet without the munchkins, so it's a good thing I won't be here much to ramble around in the silence. Of course, that means no easter egg hunt, but we'll just have to have our own when they get back. Better hop on over to the easter egg store some time this weekend then I guess and get supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment