Sunday, April 4, 2010

what a weekend

Wow, what a weekend! I think I did 12 West Coast Swing workshops in the last 3 days and probably another 12 hours of social dancing. And it was a blast! I haven't had that much fun in a long time. There were so many good dancers there, so when I wasn't dancing, I was watching. And then the pro show was incredible. I need to do ALOT more weekends like this. Not only did I feel like I really made some improvements in my dancing, but it really made me happy. I came away from the weekend with a huge smile on my face and my spirit feeling refreshed. Of course, my body is a little tired, but it's well worth that small price. Oh, and almost as exciting as the dancing was the fact that I think I may have actually found that most elusive of creations...a comfortable and cute pair of dance shoes. I danced in them all weekend long and my feet are feeling good. How awesome is that?!

Back to work and the real world tomorrow...but I go back with a happy heart. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment