Thursday, April 15, 2010

strange day

So...I had to go into work for an hour this morning to do a massage for a VIP. I was planning on being there for one hour. After I did the massage, I decided I should pay back my hair stylist. She'd done my hair and then I was supposed to giver her a massage in trade. But over the last month we hadn't been able to work it in, so I thought this would be a good day to do that. Then one of the people on my team was having a problem and needed to talk, so there goes another hour. By then it was lunchtime and I was hungry, so I went to lunch with everyone. Got back to the spa and decided to get a facial since it was so slow. (it was wonderful) And of course I had to get my workout in. When I got done working out Rikki says she can get me in to do my hair. So now I have a spicy new haircut/color. And 8 hours later...I'm finally home! Did get to go to dance class, but picked up a DVD on the way home and watched it with the kids. It was a good albeit strange day.

No comments:

Post a Comment