Thursday, April 22, 2010

working out

I worked out today when I got off of work. I had been trying to do it before work, but this week after just seem to be better. I guess it doesn't matter when, as long as you do it...right!? So, I did a mile on the treadmill, 2 on the bike and 2 on the elliptical. (about 50 minutes) and then did squats and stretching. I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow, but I felt good while I was doing it. At some point during the workout, I realized how good and strong I felt. You know, like "I am woman hear me roar" kind of strong. As if I could conquer the world. Is that what they mean be the runner's high? I don't think I've ever felt that before, but I could see why it could be addicting. I need to remember that feeling when I don't want to exercise. Need to remember how good it feels and all the wonderful things it's doing for me. By the way...does my butt look smaller to you? LOL I threw out the scale, so I'm not sure how I will measure progress. Guess I just have to wait for the clothes to start falling off me to know for sure. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment