Sunday, May 23, 2010

School

Well, tomorrow I go to the local community college to talk to an admissions counselor. How daunting is it to do that for the first time at the age of 46? But I guess it's better late than never, right?! I have no idea what I want to study or what career I hope to pursue. I just know I can't do massage forever. Today, I had an Ashiatsu massage, which is done completely with the feet,  so that may be an option to prolong the massage career somewhat. But I still think I need to begin preparing for an alternative. I'm thinking nutrition may be an option. There is certainly not a shortage of people who need help with their eating habits and I think it would tie in nicely with massage. Maybe one day I could own a mountain or beach retreat, where people go to improve their health through learning how to cook and eat healthfully and at the same time we could use massage to help with detox etc... hmmm, sounds like a good idea to me! I'd go.

No comments:

Post a Comment