Wednesday, March 10, 2010

cravings

This is Day 10 of the Detox. (11 days to go) It's been going pretty well, with a couple of minor slips, but tonight I have a HUGE craving for a pepper-jack burger. The kind of craving that grabs hold of you like a pitbull and won't let go. And I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to make it home without pulling into the drive-thru at some greasy burger joint. I've never been good at dealing with cravings. I guess that's why I've never been skinny. I wonder how others deal with cravings. Any great ideas out there? I'm soooo open to suggestions! Maybe I should call PITA. Do you think they have a hotline to help those that are trying not to eat our furry friends? I bet they do. Think I'll go drink a glass of water. I've heard that's supposed to help. I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm successful in avoiding the gaping chasm that is my craving, or if I dive in head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment