Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekend

I have been very derelict in my writing duties this weekend! I hope you will forgive me. It has not been from laziness at least. It was a very busy weekend and the time just slipped by. I went dancing this weekend. Twice! Lots of fun and got to reconnect with friends I haven't seen in a while. Had breakfast with my three girlfriends from massage school who are such wonderful people to have in my life. I'm so happy we are making it a once a month get-together. Had movie night one evening and made a ring inspired by one I saw at the art crawl last week. It turned out really nice. And I think on our next girl's get-together were all going to make them as a project. I bought shoes and clothes for my trip. Got some really cute stuff. I don't think there's much more in the way of clothes that I will need, so that is a big check on the to-do list! Cleaned out the refrigerator, went grocery shopping and got my veggies all cut up and ready for the week ahead. And crossed off several other things that I needed to get done. So all-in-all, a weekend well spent. Back to work tomorrow. Ready for the new week? I feel like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment