Tuesday, March 2, 2010

detox day two

Day two of the detox went wonderfully! Work was painfully slow, so was cut at two o'clock. But endeavoring to the person who turns lemons into lemonade, I decided to make good use of the time. I decided to use my "free-service" coupons that the boss gave us at the beginning of the year and got a massage and a facial. Both were wonderful. Massage really helps to flush out the toxins. And the facial helps because all those toxins coming out can make your face break out. So I took care of myself on two fronts. I stuck to the plan really well and I worked out! Yes, you heard me right. I actually graced the gym with my presence. I did 35 min (2+ miles) on the elliptical and about 10 min on the rowing machine. My headache was gone when I woke up this morning and I had a decent amount of energy today. I'm pretty happy with day two!

No comments:

Post a Comment