Thursday, February 18, 2010

becoming

As I think back over the last two months, I see so many changes. Not necessarily the ones I'd envisioned, but they are good none the less. I see myself opening up, slowly becoming more confident in my own voice and my own abilities. Owning the beauty of who I am. I find writing coming more and more naturally, the words flowing out of some honest place. I find myself no longer feeling the need to constantly edit myself in my writing, or in my thoughts and actions in daily life. I am becoming more brave and more sure of myself. I am becoming more authentic. I still have lots of areas that need radical change and radical authenticity, but then "becoming" doesn't happen all at once now does it? What's important is that it does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment