Monday, February 8, 2010

Italy here I come

Today was extra, super exciting. I have actually purchased tickets for the trip I've been wanting to take for as long as I can remember...Italy here I come!!! Then I came home and filed my taxes (a record for me as I usually wait till April 14 or 15) and found that my refund will cover the cost of the flight. How sweet is that!? Also this weekend I registered for the World Massage Festival which will be held in KY in June. I will earn 24 CEU hours which will complete my requirements for the year and will hopefully infuse some fresh ideas into my massage sessions. I don't think there is anything more I could have accomplished in the past few days that could make me any happier! By the way, any massage therapists in the area -check out the website for the conference. If you sign up and put down that I referred you, I may get to go for free. Which would be just another dollop of icing on the cake. Yum.

www.worldmassagefestival.com

No comments:

Post a Comment