Wednesday, February 10, 2010

steroids

Ok, so tell me why the doctor prescribes steroids, which say right on the warning can cause you to be unable to fight infection, when you are trying to fight an infection? The war goes on against bronchitis for me. Today I took the steroids and the other meds the doctor said to take and I feel completely drugged. I can't tell if they are working or not, because of the aforementioned feeling drugged. Hopefully I won't have the sudden urge to go to the gym and lift weights. (I know they are a different kind, but I still don't like it) Because that would not be good in the resting department- which I tried to do for most of the day. I did accomplish a few things from my room, so I don't feel like a total slug. If this entry does not make much sense, I apologize for writing while under the influence. Not sure how I'm supposed to get to work tomorrow feeling like this, but I'll figure out something. For now...good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment