Saturday, February 13, 2010

blessed

I was blessed today to have several hours with three of the most wonderful woman I know. We went to massage school together over 5 years ago. They were all very important to me at a very critical time in my life. I am so grateful to have their friendship. As I drove home after our three-hour marathon lunch, I wondered why we let people slip out of our lives at times. I think sometimes people are in our life for a season when we need them, or they need us. Then some thing in our lives takes us in different directions. If we are really lucky, at some point down the road, the really special ones flow back into our lives for another season. I guess all we can do is enjoy the season while it is upon us. But I can't help but hope for a very long season.

No comments:

Post a Comment