Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24

24 days down, 341 to go

I don't think at the end of this experiment I will be terribly anxious to turn the TV back on, but who knows what the next 341 days will bring.

Tonight driving home from across town there was this incredible piece of sunset. It was as if there was a small amphitheater hollowed out from the stormy sky into the clouds. That was the only place the sun could break through as it set down on the horizon and it radiated this cathedral-like rose colored glow onto the cloud amphitheater. It was so perfect and otherworldly that it made me feel as if I would hear angels if I dared to roll down the window. Thank you God for the incredible gifts you give to us so freely,  if we only care to pay attention to your handiwork.

Ok, I know it's nothing to do with TV, unless you consider it heaven's regularly scheduled commercial break. So sue me for being random!

No comments:

Post a Comment