Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day thirteen

Thirteen days into the experiment:

I have a little rash on my arm and my friend Sharon at work says it must be from  TV withdrawls...she says I'm having the DTV's. I on the other hand, think it's going really well. I've done a lot more dancing in the last two weeks, spent more time with friends, exercised more, (2 miles on the elliptical tonight) done more writing, more experimenting with raw food dishes (ask me  about the pumpkin seed pate some time) and have actually lost 5 pounds! As experiments go, I'd say this one has been all good so far. I'm excited about what is to come. Oh, and that's the other thing. I'm feeling very upbeat and dare I say it- optimistic. Not that I'm normally a pessimist, but more of a pragmatist. Maybe I'm focusing more on the possibilities instead of the obstacles. Whatever it is, I like it. So onward and upward! What things would you like to see shifting in your life? What are you willing to do to help them move? Something to think about. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment