Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new story

This won't be a long post tonight, since my tail is draggin', as thy say down here in TN. But I will let you in on a little secret. I'm working on a new story and I think it's going to be really good. I have the characters outlined in my head and the plot already sketched out. Tomorrow I start putting ink to paper. I can't tell you what it's about yet. That would ruin the surprise. You're not one of those folks that sneaks a peak at the Christmas gifts before the big day are you? I thought not!

But I will tell you it has something to do with Woodstock-which will make my kids laugh because they already think I'm a hippie. And it will make my friend Annie laugh because she thinks I am not. But hippie or not, I think the story is going to be fun. So keep your fingers crossed and send lots of good vibes my way man...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment