Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ebb and flow

Yesterday was a great day as far as productivity goes. I went to the chiropractor, went to McKay's and traded in my old books, exchanged the DDR for one that works with XBOX 360 (I got the wrong kind last weekend), paid my bills, took my car in for it's 30,000 mile service, took my kitty to the vet for her shots, got to speak to my wonderful brother in CA (who I haven't talked to since before Christmas-long overdue I know) and then had a great night hanging out with a brave friend and the grand babies. We tested out the Dance Dance Revolution game and found out just how uncoordinated we really are!

Now today is a different story altogether. I was supposed to do a photo shoot this morning for a motivational speaker and then head out to Lebanon for an all-day dance workshop. But I feel up to little more than laying on the couch. I really hate being sick! Mostly because of what a huge waste of time it seems. But sometimes I think it is the universe's way of saying you need to take a day to rest-part of the ebb and flow of life and energy. So today is more of an ebb day, a regeneration day. Think I'll put Nate down for his nap and take a little snooze myself. Send your healing thoughts and prayers my way if you think of it. I can use all I can get for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment