Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Six

Day Six:

We are having a Winter Weather Advisory tonight calling for 1-3 inches of snow. Of course, this is a cause for major concern here in middle Tennessee-practically a blizzard! My Montana friends will be rolling on the floor laughing at this no doubt. But here, it is serious business. The resort I work for has actually arranged for part of the crew to spend the night at the hotel so that we will have a staff here in the morning. If we didn't, half of them wouldn't show up I'm sure. I guess that is a perk of working for a hotel, or a detriment depending on your point of view.

I choose to look at it as a perk. I'm going to take the opportunity to work out tonight and use the jacuzzi. And then in the morning I can sleep in a little extra because I don't have to drive in to work. I also don't have the stress of worrying about driving in the bad weather. I'm already here and ready to walk through the lovely gardens into the spa. I could get used to that! It's all in the way you look at it. And I am in charge of the way I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment