Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five

Day Five:

Woke up early this morning before the alarm. Another rarity for me. I think I'm turning into Ben Franklin. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. I think that was one of Ben's sayings. So if getting to bed early and up early can do all that for me, sign me up! At this rate I might even be able to get some sunrise pictures to add to my portfolio. Feeling good about the day to come. I truly have such an incredible life. I need to voice my gratitude for it more often. Thank you God for all the good you've placed in my life and for turning even the not-so-good to my advantage when I allow it. I want to carry this feeling of thankfulness with me throughout the day. It makes my heart feel light!

No comments:

Post a Comment